2011 Tahoe Q5i with 190 HP V6 Mercruiser, covers & Trailer!
- Full-width aft swim platform w/fold-down boarding ladder and storage
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Aft padded sundeck w/storage below and starboard walk-thru transom
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated cooler/storage below port seat, 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler below middle seat and starboard slide-out jump seat cushion
- Adjustable swiveling helm and passenger bucket seats
- In-floor ski/wakeboard storage
- Starboard console w/Tan dash, easy-to-read gauges, compass, sport steering wheel, storage, ice chest and AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack that also accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio package
- Bow lounge seating w/insulated and drained storage/coolers below
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection, EZ lube hubs and swing-away tongue
At 19' 5" (5.92 m) with our exclusive PowerGlideôhull design, the Q5i is one boat that's not afraid to get a little wild.
In fact, with the standard 190-horsepower MerCruiser sterndrive, it encourages you to let your hair down, crank up the throttle and have the time of your life. Whether while cruising across the lake or partaking in a bit of water sports action.
Time to slow down? This boat excels there, too, with plush seating and a sundeck, the biggest swim platform in its class, deep storage compartments and an AM/FM/CD stereo that even has an MP3 jack.
Go faster, play harder and see the wilder side of summer with the TAHOE Q5i.